Free and Reduced Price Application
- Applications are now online at https://linqconnect.com/public/meal-application?lang=English (search for Weber School District)
- Questions about free and reduced-price meals? Call the Child Nutrition Department at 801-476-7836.
- Students bringing home lunch that wish to purchase milk or juice must pay fifty cents. This includes those receiving free or reduced price lunch.
Junior High Students
- Lunch: $2.60/day ($0.40/day reduced)
- Breakfast: $1.85/day ($0.30/day reduced)
- Lunch: $4.50/day
- Breakfast: $2.50/day
- Payments may be made online at https://linqconnect.com
- For more information about meal prices visit https://wsd.net/departments/support/child-nutrition/meal-prices.
- For more information about the child nutrition program in the Weber School District visit https://wsd.net/departments/support/child-nutrition.
Unpaid Meal Charges
- Unpaid meal charges will be addressed following the guidelines established by the Child Nutrition Department of the Weber School District. Read the guidelines at https://wsd.net/departments/support/child-nutrition/unpaid-meal-charges.